View full CV
Stephanie is developing a broad commercial practice. She has appeared led and unled in the High Court, as well as conducting hearings in the County Court.
Recent and notable instructions include:
- JSC Mezhdunarodniy Promyshlenniy Bank & Anr v. Pugachev & Ors: For the Defendant in 2-day Chancery Division proceedings concerned with consequential issues arising from earlier proceedings ( EWHC 2426 (Ch), Birss J), dealing with applications for adjournment, set aside and relief from sanctions.
- VR Partners v Exotix v CVI  EWHC 2620 (Comm): For the Third Party investment fund in an 8-day Commercial Court trial concerning the construction of a back-to-back trade of valuable Ukrainian loan interests and entitlement to unwind said trade.
- Monk v Largo Foods  EWHC 1837 (Comm): For the Defendant in a 5-day Commercial Court trial. The claim concerned the Commercial Agents (Council Directive) Regulations 1993, and issues of contractual construction.
- Winkler v. Shamoon  EWHC 217 (Ch): For the Claimant in a 4-day jurisdiction challenge in the Chancery Division. The claim concerned a dispute as to the ownership of shares, which gave rise to issues of jurisdiction and governing law, proprietary estoppel, constructive trusts, Israeli law and BVI law.
- ICC Proceedings: For the Claimant in professional negligence proceedings brought against an investment manager, in the context of investments in complex structured financial products.
- Swissmarine Corp Ltd v OW Supply & Trading  EWHC 1571 (Comm): For the Respondents successfully resisting an anti-suit injunction.